Laptop Cannot Connect To Unifi Wifi






Still struggling.... i have the laptop connected directly to the router and has internet access. the aps are connected and are showing their ip address using the discovery utility sw, but when i try to connect using the unifi controller sw it will not connect when i hit the "launch a browser to manage" button.. Your device is not trying to connect to a different wireless network, such as eduroam or unifiguest. wireless access is turned on (on your device). if all the above is okay and you are still having difficulty connecting to unifi, contact the university library for advice.. I use unifi ac lr in my garage as well, but i don't use the portal function. my model s p85 connects without a problem to the normal wifi setup..












Problem is my laptop can't detect the wireless connection. i can detect other wireless connection, but not my unifi. my bro has a laptop too, and he was able to detect the unifi connection. please advise, i tried updating my wireless network driver too, didn't work. im running on intel