MB star c3 for 2004 Benz S600 ABC light keeps on

Two weeks ago, my 2004 Benz S600 ABC light came on, and I got a MB star c3 Pro multiplexer to solve this problem. I don’t know if someone has the same problem as me, but I will still give some suggestion for you.
You need to have the fault codes read out using diagnostic equipment first of all. Then you can do diagnostics using the fault codes.
And before doing diagnostics for your car, get the information about what would be the proper diagnostic tool. Do not buy a basic OBD2 unit as this will not check suspension amongst many other items.
Why so many people recommend MB star c3 diagnostic tool for Benz?
My technician friend recommended me to buy MB star c3 diagnostic tool, while before buying you should know much about them.
1) MB star c3 multiplexer is the best choice for Mercedes, although it is pricey.
2) I got the best quality MB star c3 pro, and Im highly satisfied with it. According to my month-long Internet research, it’s the "best" China C3 Clone you can get, because of the good quality Hardware.
I was about to buy that wireless C4 Kit as well, but the most China sellers warned me about it being to new and with issues still. So I took the C3.
3) What you can do with it (its free in Developer mode) is incredible!
Works Flawlessly on all cars i tried it (W124.036, W202s, C215, W211, Sprinter, etc), never any re-connect or lost-connection, etc.
Hardware is Top-notch manufactured. Alone the OBD2-Connector is the best I ever saw in term of quality.
4) Software-Package included is HUGE, Xentry /DAS (with HHT emulation), WIS, EPC, Parts-Locator, Video procedures, all wiring diagrams, etc. What you can image, it has it included.
I don’t want to say anything of MB star c3 pro here, you can get information for yourself, or click link below:

This is from obd tool website technical support: MB star c3 for 2004 Benz S600 ABC light keeps on

download